Turn left on the Old Monastery road from Ghoom station, and you come upon sloping roofs and curving stairways that define the mystique of Sterling Holidays Silver Oaks, Darjeeling. Modern comfort at the resort is steeped in the tranquility of the surrounding mountains enhancing the charm of this lovely town.
Important Notice: This resort will be closed from 18th August 2014 till further notice for renovation to contemporary, best-in-class standards. Inconvenience to our patrons is deeply regretted.
Location and Contact
Address: Ghoom Monastery Road, Ghoom, Darjeeling, West Bengal - 734102
Phone: +91 354 227 4365
Fax: +91 354 227 4365
Check-in: 12 Noon.
Check-out: 10 A.M.
The resort offers:
- 15 two bedroom apartments
- 28 one bedroom apartments
- 32 studio apartments
- 28 guest rooms
- Daily housekeeping included in the room rate
- Private bathroom for each accommodation unit
- Minimum-stay requirement : 1 Day / Night
- Travel Desk – The travel desk can arrange for pick-up and drop facilities from the airport or railway station, local treks and sightseeing, and travel to nearby towns like Kalimpong, Gangtok, Bagdogra etc.
- Safe deposit vaults, CCTV
- Car wash facilities
- First aid
- Souvenir shop and grocery shop
- In-house library
- Wheelchair for the elderly or physically handicapped
- Front Desk open 24 hours, 7 days a week.
A plethora of entertainment activities for kids and adults make the Resort a great place to unwind. You’ll find at the Resort -
- Play area filled with equipment like swings, see-saws, slides, etc for kids
- Crèche services
- Club House well - equipped with games like table tennis, badminton, carom, chess, billiards and snooker tables, and more; cricket and cycling facilities are available for the outdoors
- Video game consoles
- Theme parties, party games, bonfire nights, fun fairs, and live bands that enliven the atmosphere
- Exciting discotheque parties organized on request
- Amphitheatre for entertainment shows
Sterling Resorts at Darjeeling is the ideal venue for conferences, seminars, and workshops.
The Conference Hall can accommodate up to 200 people seated theatre-style. TV/VCR, OHP, slide LCD projector, Fax, and PA system are available at the resort, while an LCD Projector can be arranged on rent.
Mail, courier, and secretarial services are available at the Business Center, and telephone (STD and ISD) can be availed at an extra service charge.
The General Lloyd restaurant offers a range of delectable fare from Indian, Tibetan, Chinese, and Continental cuisines.