Our newly acquired resort 'Under The Over' is located in a charming spot in Lonavala, a hill station nestled in the Sahayadri ranges of Maharashtra. Lonavala is positioned at a height of 622 m above sea level; distance is about 96 km from Mumbai and 62 km from Pune.
Lonavala is an ideal quick getaway from both Mumbai and Pune and is quite popular among trekkers, who flee away from their daily routine in the city to enjoy a blissful and adventurous holiday here.
Location and Contact
Address: 107, Khatri Park, Near Manshakti Kendra, Opp. Valvan Dam, Old Mumbai-Pune Road,
Lonavala 410 401.
Phone: +91 2114 279502/3/4
Mobile: +91 8412985050
Check-in: 12 noon
Check-out: 10 A.M.
The Resort offers:
- 43 junior suites and 1 suite with modern amenities
- 1 guest room
- Daily housekeeping included in the room rate
- Private bathroom for each accommodation unit
- Minimum-stay requirement : 1 Day / Night
- Travel Desk - Say goodbye to the hassle of making local travel arrangements. A Travel Desk is available at the resort to help you with arrangements for car, van, or bus hires for local sightseeing, trekking, camping, arrival, departure etc at your destination. Train and air ticket bookings can also be made at the desk
- Swimming Pool
- Front Desk open 24 hours, 7 days a week.
- Parties, games, and bonfires are regularly organized at the resort, bringing together all the guests in spirit of bonhomie
- Holiday Activities Centre - Helping you have a fun-filled holiday experience at the resort
The resort has three Conference Halls with best-in-class conferencing facilities:
Conference Hall with maximum accommodation seats 120 persons in theatre style. The other two conference halls have a total seating capacity of 40 persons in theatre style.
The multi-cuisine restaurant offers a wide choice of Indian, Chinese, and Continental fare for discerning palettes.