A stay at the resort of Sterling Holidays White Mist in Manali is like having the
‘best of both worlds’ - plush comfort and convenience within your cottage apartment and gushing natural
beauty of mountains and valleys on the outside. Time spent inside the resort is as pleasurable and memorable as time spent
exploring the enchanting mountain outdoors.
Location and Contact
Address: Manali -
Naggar Highway, left bank road, Prini, Manali, Himachal Pradesh - 175131
Phone: +91 1902 251550/
251552/ 251553/ 251554
Fax: +91 1902 251551
Check-in: 12 Noon
Check-out: 10 a.m.
The resort has 80 keys with a choice of Studio, 1 Bedroom apartments for members and Superior and Deluxe rooms for other guests.
- Travel Desk
– Say goodbye to the hassle of making local travel arrangements. A full-fledged Travel Desk is available at the
resort to help you with arrangements for car, van, or bus hires for local sightseeing. Train and air ticket bookings can be
made at the desk.
- Holiday Planning Cell – The cell arranges for activities like
trekking, camping, etc at your destination. The cell also arranges for unusual trips like a jeep safari to the tribal belt
- Internet café – The cafe Offers dedicated browsing space
- Wellness Spa – With various Ayurvedic massages like Abhyangam, Shirodhara, Marma and many
more under the guidance of our experienced doctor and with facilities of Yoga, the Spa is the right place for rejuvenating
the body, mind and soul.
Entertainment/ Holiday Activities
as many things to do within the Resort as outside in the mountains. You’ll find at the Resort-
- Play area with equipment like swings, slides, etc that can engage kids for hours
- Club well-equipped with games like table tennis, badminton, carrom, chess, billiards and snooker tables,
cricket, cycling (can be arranged on request), and kite flying facilities are available for outdoors
- Video game stations
- Bonfire with Himachali folk dance, magic shows, and Discotheque
parties enliven the evenings and party games can be organized on request.
- In-house library offers
a great collection of books to absorb you during idle hours.
- Sightseeing tours and adventure trips
- Tour 1: Local sightseeing (Hadimba Devi temple, Club house, Tibetan
monastery, Vashisht sulphur hot water springs)
- Tour 2: Heritage tour (Gayatri Devi temple,
Naggar Castle, Roerich Art Gallery and Museum, and Jana village)
- Tour 3: Snow point tour en
route Kothi, Gulaba, Solang valley, Rohtang Pass.
- Tour 4: Manikaran natural hot water springs
en route Vaishno Temple at Kullu, Shawl industries, Angora Rabbit farm, Kasol village
- Adventure activities like paragliding, white water rafting, skiing and snowboarding, rock climbing and
rappelling, fishing, mountain-biking
- Treks to Jogni falls and other places
Sterling Resort in Manali is also a great place to celebrate weddings and other
parties with ample space for up to 100 guests.
A swish 51 feet x 19.6 feet conference room is the perfect
place for business gatherings of up to 80 people, seated theater-style. Lapel mikes (collar mikes), sound system,
projection screen, high- speed internet connectivity and OHP projector are available in-house while laptops, LCD projector,
and video conferencing facilities can be arranged on rent.
local cuisine to fine French fare, the in-house restaurant offers a wide variety for dishes for breakfast, snack, and
meals. What’s more, room service from the kitchen is available 24 hours a day, so you never have to worry about
being in time for fixed restaurant hours.