A stay at the resort of Sterling Holidays White Mist in Manali is like having the ‘best of both worlds’ - plush comfort and convenience within your cottage apartment and gushing natural beauty of mountains and valleys on the outside. Time spent inside the resort is as pleasurable and memorable as time spent exploring the enchanting mountain outdoors.
Location and Contact
Address: Manali - Naggar Highway, left bank road, Prini, Manali, Himachal Pradesh - 175131
Phone: +91 1902 251550/ 251552/ 251553/ 251554
Fax: +91 1902 251551
Check-in: 12 Noon
Check-out: 10 a.m.
The resort has 80 keys with a choice of Studio, 1 Bedroom apartments for members and Superior and Deluxe rooms for other guests.
- Travel Desk – Say goodbye to the hassle of making local travel arrangements. A full-fledged Travel Desk is available at the resort to help you with arrangements for car, van, or bus hires for local sightseeing. Train and air ticket bookings can be made at the desk.
- Holiday Planning Cell – The cell arranges for activities like trekking, camping, etc at your destination. The cell also arranges for unusual trips like a jeep safari to the tribal belt of Spiti.
- Internet café – The cafe Offers dedicated browsing space
- Wellness Spa – With various Ayurvedic massages like Abhyangam, Shirodhara, Marma and many more under the guidance of our experienced doctor and with facilities of Yoga, the Spa is the right place for rejuvenating the body, mind and soul.
Entertainment/ Holiday Activities
There are as many things to do within the Resort as outside in the mountains. You’ll find at the Resort-
- Play area with equipment like swings, slides, etc that can engage kids for hours
- Club well-equipped with games like table tennis, badminton, carrom, chess, billiards and snooker tables, cricket, cycling (can be arranged on request), and kite flying facilities are available for outdoors
- Video game stations
- Bonfire with Himachali folk dance, magic shows, and Discotheque parties enliven the evenings and party games can be organized on request.
- In-house library offers a great collection of books to absorb you during idle hours.
- Sightseeing tours and adventure trips are organized:
- Tour 1: Local sightseeing (Hadimba Devi temple, Club house, Tibetan monastery, Vashisht sulphur hot water springs)
- Tour 2: Heritage tour (Gayatri Devi temple, Naggar Castle, Roerich Art Gallery and Museum, and Jana village)
- Tour 3: Snow point tour en route Kothi, Gulaba, Solang valley, Rohtang Pass.
- Tour 4: Manikaran natural hot water springs en route Vaishno Temple at Kullu, Shawl industries, Angora Rabbit farm, Kasol village
- Adventure activities like paragliding, white water rafting, skiing and snowboarding, rock climbing and rappelling, fishing, mountain-biking
- Treks to Jogni falls and other places
Sterling Resort in Manali is also a great place to celebrate weddings and other parties with ample space for up to 100 guests.
A swish 51 feet x 19.6 feet conference room is the perfect place for business gatherings of up to 80 people, seated theater-style. Lapel mikes (collar mikes), sound system, projection screen, high- speed internet connectivity and OHP projector are available in-house while laptops, LCD projector, and video conferencing facilities can be arranged on rent.
From delectable local cuisine to fine French fare, the in-house restaurant offers a wide variety for dishes for breakfast, snack, and meals. What’s more, room service from the kitchen is available 24 hours a day, so you never have to worry about being in time for fixed restaurant hours.