Our newly refurbished resort in Munnar has drawn inspiration for its name from the beautiful and scenic landscape that is visible from the resort, something out of a dream world. ‘Munnar - Terrace Greens' as the resort is now rightly renamed is nestled within undulating hills in the quiet village of Chinnakanal, some 18 km from the hustle bustle of Munnar town. The resort from outside has shades of grey, merging with the vast mountainous terrain that forms the best backdrop.
The very fact that the location is Munnar, allows the interiors to take in the maximum of the exterior. The sunlight filtering in through the resort's large windows adds a natural yet magical touch of vivid white. We look forward to welcoming you at the resort.
Location and Contact
Address: Chinnakanal Village, Munnar, Idukki District - 685612
Phone: +91 4868 249206/208
Fax: +91 4868 249210
Check-in: 12.00 Noon
Check-out: 10.00 A.M.
The resort offers:
- 76 guest rooms
- 32 compact studio apartments
- 20 single-bedroom apartments
- 7 two-bedroom apartments
- Daily housekeeping included in the room rate
- Private bathroom for each accommodation unit
- Minimum-stay requirement : 1 Day / Night
Take your pick!
- Travel desk – A Travel Desk is available at the resort to help you with arrangements for car, van, or bus hires for local sightseeing, trekking, camping, arrival, departure etc., at your destination. Train and air ticket bookings can also be made on request.
- Internet café – Located inside the resort, the Internet Café provides a peaceful, dedicated browsing space.
- Gift store – The in-house gift store is a great place to window-shop and buy local handicrafts, artifacts, and other souvenirs.
- Front Desk – Open 24 hours, 7 days a week.
A plethora of entertainment activities for kids and adults make the resort a great holiday haven. You'll find at the resort -
- A play area packed with equipment like swings, see-saws, ropeways, slides, etc., for kids.
- Club House well-equipped with games like table tennis, badminton, carom, chess, billiards and snooker tables, badminton and cricket nets are set up outdoors to make the best of the cool refreshing climate.
- Video games that provide hours of thrilling fun.
- Bonfires, party games, and music are organized during weekends. A discotheque party can be organized on request on cost.
- Battery operated cars
- Riffle shooting
- Hobby workshops such as tattoo-making, portrait-making, pottery, glass-painting.
The resort also makes a great venue for weddings and parties with ample in-house space for at least 200 guests.
An ideal venue for conferences, seminars, and workshops.
A range of gourmet dishes from authentic Kerala cuisine to the choicest of Indian and international fare including Chinese and continental preparations are available at the multi-cuisine restaurant that is is open from 0700 hrs to 2230 hrs.
For guests who would prefer to eat in the privacy of their rooms, in-room dining service is available from 0630 am to 2230 hrs. Jain food is also served with prior notice.