2.5 km from the Mussoorie town, a patch of hillside land is combed by 300 steps that connect various parts of the 5-acre Sterling Holidays resort. Most rooms overlook the alluring Doon valley and every room has a balcony or a sit-out to enjoy the view with a local brew.
LOCATION AND CONTACT
Address: Radha Bhawan Estate, Circular Road, Dehradun District Mussoorie - 248179
Phone: +91 135 2631713/ 715/2634802
Mobile: +91 81920100042
Fax: +91 135 2631714
Check-in: 12.00 Noon
Check-out: 10.00 a.m.
Spread across 5 acres of mountain land, the resort offers:
- 80 rooms with a choice of studio, 1 BR and 2 BR for members, and
- Non-members can choose from deluxe room, junior suite and deluxe suite
- Travel desk - Say goodbye to the hassle of making local travel arrangements. A Travel Desk is available at the resort to help you with arrangements for car, van, or bus hires for local sightseeing, trekking, camping, arrival, departure etc at your destination. Train and air ticket bookings can also be made at the desk.
- Internet connection
- Grocery/tuck shop - A great place to shop for gifts, souvenirs, and essentials.
A plethora of entertainment activities for kids and adults make the resort a great holiday haven. You'll find at the resort -
- Play area with equipment like swings, see-saws, ropeways, merry-go-rounds, slides, etc for kids
- Club well-equipped with games like table tennis, badminton, carrom, chess, billiards and snooker tables. Badminton and cricket nets are set up outdoors to make the best of the cool refreshing climate
- In-house library with an eclectic collection of books to peruse in your quiet time
- Bonfires, party games, barbecue nights, and music are organized during weekends.
Mussoorie - Pine Hill is the perfect venue for conferences, seminars, and workshops. The 1600 sq. ft. Conference Hall can accommodate up to 110 people seated theatre style. A 5 feet x 5 feet projection screen and an OHP are available in-house, while an LCD Projector, laptops, lapel (collar) mikes and sound system can be arranged for on rent.
The Woodstock Restaurant is open from 7 am-11 pm offers a variety of cuisines including Indian, Chinese, Continental, and South Indian. For breakfast, you can choose from Continental, American, or Indian fare. Room service is available between 7 am-10.45 pm. Jain food will also be served on prior notice.