Located at the scenic spot where Bhargavi River meets the sea, Sterling Holidays resort at Puri is the ideal place to start your spiritual sojourn in this temple town. Located in Sipasarubali Village, Baliapanda, the resort stands right next to the Brahma Kumaris Ashram, offering the perfect setting for you to unwind as you prepare to seek the blessings of the Almighty Lord Jagannath.
Location and Contact
Address: 255/2 and 255/3, Sipasarubali Village,
Baliapanda, Puri - 752002, Orissa
Phone: +91 6752 254093/ 254094, 09937036918
Check-in: 12 Noon
Check-out: 10 a.m.
Spread across 15 acres of land with splendid views of the sea, Casuarinas, and the Jagannath Temple.
The Resort offers:
- 41 studio apartments
- 24 one-bedroom apartments
- 4 twin (two-bedroom) apartments
Take your pick!
- Travel desk – Say goodbye to the hassle of making local travel arrangements. A Travel Desk is available at the resort to help you with arrangements for car, van, or bus hires for local sightseeing, trekking, camping, arrival, departure etc at your destination. Train and air ticket bookings can also be made at the desk.
- In-house library
- Open-air discotheque
- Doctor On Call
Sterling Resort at Puri offers a wide range of in-house and outdoor activities to help you unwind. You’ll find at the Resort -
- Latest video games and gaming stations
- A special four-part, bean-shaped swimming pool with separate areas for children, ladies, and men
- Open-air discotheque
- Activity room (Play area) with games and play equipment for kids
- Club House equipped with facilities for cricket, table tennis, beach volleyball, etc
- Boat ride to Private Beach
Sterling Resorts at Puri is a great venue for conferences, seminars, and workshops, providing an ideal way to mix business with pleasure.
The 82 feet x 38 feet conference room called Coral Den can accommodate up to 250 people seated theatre-style, and is equipped with a sound system, projection screen, lapel mikes high-speed Internet connectivity, and video conferencing facilities.
The restaurant at the Resort offers choicest fare from a variety of cuisines. Local delicacies like santula, dalma, or garva are available alongside international foods such as steaks and pasta. For breakfast, you can choose from Indian, Continental, South Indian, or American fare. Room service from the kitchen is available between 7 am -11 pm.