Atop the mighty Sevarayan hills, overlooking lush coffee gardens, The Mettur Dam, and Salem city, is the dome and vault structure of Sterling Holidays Rock Perch, Yercaud. Key tourist spots like Lady’s Seat, Gent’s Seat, Children’s Seat, and Rose Garden are at walking distance from the Resort.
Location and Contact
Address: PB No. 11, Lady’s Seat Road, Yercaud, Salem District, Tamil Nadu
Phone: +91 04281 222700/ 706/ 708
Fax: +91 04281 222537
Check-in: 12 Noon.
Check-out: 10 A.M.
Spread over 6.2 acres.
The Resort offers:
- 09 two-bedroom apartments
- 12 one-bedroom apartments
- 28 compact studio apartments
- 3 suites
- 13 guestrooms
Take your pick!
- Travel desk – A travel desk is available to help you with all travel arrangements, including pick-up and drop from the airport or railway station, transfers, ticketing etc
A plethora of entertainment activities for kids and adults make the Resort a great place to unwind. You’ll find at the Resort -
- Play area filled with equipment like swings, see-saws, ropeways, merry-go-rounds, slides, etc for kids
- Club equipped with indoor games like table tennis, carrom, chess, video games, and skating, and outdoor games like cricket and badminton
- Discotheque parties, bonfires, housie and other party games enliven the evenings and bring guests together.
- Private bonfires and discotheques are also available on request.
- Massage Centre offering various kinds of massages like full-body massage, relaxation massage, pain relief therapy, and Ayurvedic massage.
- The in-house Events Department organises daily entertainment activities such as camping with campfire, sightseeing tours, trekking, safaris, and other adventure activities.
The 60 feet x 30 feet Conference Hall can accommodate up to 250 people seated theatre-style. An OHP screen, mikes, sound system, podium, and stationery are available in-house, while equipment like LCD, laptops, and collar mikes can be arranged on hire.
The restaurant Robesca offers multi-cuisine dishes for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Room service is available between 6.45 am–10.30 pm.
- The resort is newly painted and sports a swanky look.
- Extensive landscaping has added more green cover to the premises.
- Internet facilities with additional telephone extensions in the bedrooms are provided.
- In order to reduce cooking time and ensure safety of guests, hotplates are being replaced with Microwave ovens.