There are as many things to do within the Resort as outside in the mountains.
You'll find at the resort:
- Bonfire with Himachali folk dance, magic shows, and Discotheque parties enliven the evenings and party games can be organized on request.
- In-house library offers a great collection of books to absorb you during idle hours.
- Sightseeing tours and adventure trips are organized:
- Local sightseeing (Hadimba Devi temple, Club house, Tibetan monastery, Vashisht sulphur hot water springs)
- Heritage tour (Gayatri Devi temple, Naggar Castle, Roerich Art Gallery and Museum, and Jana village)
- Snow point tour en route Kothi, Gulaba, Solang valley, Rohtang Pass.
- Manikaran natural hot water springs en route Vaishno Temple at Kullu, Shawl industries, Angora Rabbit farm, Kasol village
- Adventure activities like paragliding, white water rafting, skiing and snowboarding, rock climbing and rappelling, fishing, mountain-biking
- Treks to Jogni falls and other places
Sterling Resort in Manali is also a great place to celebrate weddings and other parties with ample space for up to 100 guests.