A dish which can serve as a yummy appetizer as kebabs are so loved by everyone. Kebabs can be prepared by using vegetables, beef, paneer and other ingredients too. We are giving a spicy and tasty kebab made from Yam, which is rich in carbohydrates, potassium and dietary fibre. Prepare this wonderful dish and get accolades from your family and friends.
|Boiled Yam||250 gm|
|Chopped Onion (roasted)||10 gm|
|Chopped Coriander||5 gm|
|Chopped Garlic (roasted)||2 gm|
|Chopped Green Chili||2 gm|
|Fine Chopped Ginger||3 gm|
|Lemon Juice||To taste|
|Dry Mango Powder||To taste|
|Roasted Cumin Powder||1 pinch|
|Roasted black pepper powder||1 pinch|
|Roasted coriander powder||1 pinch|
|Roasted chana powder||15 gm|
|Chat masala||To taste|
|Ghee||10 gm (for shallow fry)|
- Take a clean bowl and mix all the ingredients (except ghee & chat masala). Knead to medium soft dough.
- Make small balls of the dough and flatten into kebab tikkis (round shaped discs) of 3 inches in diameter and 1 inch in thickness.
- Take a non stick pan and put it on slow fire. After 2 minutes, pour a tea spoon of ghee on the pan.
- Shallow fry kebabs on slow fire.
- Remove the kebabs as they become golden brown in colour.
- Serve them hot with mint chutney. Sprinkle chat masala on them before you serve.
Amount Per Serving
Serving – 1
|Total Fat||16.3 g|
|Saturated Fat||9.3 g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat||0.2 g|
|Monounsaturated Fat||1.4 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||84.0 g|
|Dietary Fiber||16.8 g|