A delectable, appetizing sizzler recipe with spicy sauce
This is a preparation to which no one can say ‘No’ to. Tasty sizzlers and boiled vegetables make an unusual and excellent combination. Try this recipe and have your dear ones craving for more.
|Chili flakes||3 gm|
|Red wine||50 ml|
|Baby corn||3 no|
|Olive oil||A little|
- Wash and cut aubergines into thick slices.
- Marinate the slices of aubergine with salt, pepper, little red wine, thyme and olive oil. Keep it aside for half-an-hour.
- Grill the slices well.
- Meanwhile, dice the vegetables (carrot, potato, baby corn and beans) and boil them. Grill the tomato.
- To prepare the sauce, chop onion and garlic into fine pieces and sauté the chopped pieces till they change colour.
- Add thyme, red wine, parsley and tomato concasse.
- Put the grilled aubergines in the sauce while it is hot.
Amount Per Serving
|Serving – 1|
|Total Fat||8.0 g|
|Saturated Fat||1.7 g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat||1.9 g|
|Monounsaturated Fat||4.4 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||68.4 g|
|Dietary Fiber||14.2 g|