Add fun, freshness and colour to your drink!
The next time you plan to unwind at the beach for a long relaxing day or simply need a non-alcoholic option to cut down on some calories, these virgin drinks will make sure that you are enthralled with a refreshing option.
|Strong coffee||4 cups|
- Punch two holes in the coconut and pour liquid into a sauce pan.
- Bake coconut for 30 minutes at 300o F. Break open coconut and remove the meat and grate.
- Mix coconut meat, coconut liquid, and milk. Heat on low until creamy and then strain.
- Heat grated coconut in broiler until toasted.
- Mix milk mixture, coffee, and sugar. then pour into cups. Garnish with the toasted coconut.
Your Carribean Coffee Mocktail is now ready to serve.