A chili dish to your chilly day
Chill bean tostadas bring you the perfect ingredient for a hot & spicy dish for the winter weather. Along with cheese, the bean mixture is sure to melt in your mouth with all the spicy ingredients loaded in it. Don’t forget to serve it hot!
|Baked beans||125 gm|
|Paprika powder||3 gm|
|Chopped garlic||15 gm|
|Chopped onion||75 gm|
|Chopped green chilli||7 gm|
|Olive oil||20 gm|
|Small dice capsicum||50 gm|
|Cumin powder||5 gm|
|Maize Flour||75 gm|
|Mexican salsa||Little quantity|
- Pour oil in a thick bottomed pan and Put it on the range.
- After few minutes put the oregano, chopped oregano, chopped garlic & little sauté and add chili. Then Stir the mix.
- After stirring well, add chopped capsicum, chili paste, cumin powder, paprika powder and sauté it.
- Then add baked beans & salt get it ready and keep it aside.
- Put the maize flour in a pan then add warm water and salt to it.
- Make the dough and tostadas crisp like a mini chapatti.
- Put the beans mixture on the tostadas, place it on a plate. Then put the grated cheese, bake & serve hot. The Mexican salsa should be on the lettuce.
Amount Per Serving
Serving – 1
|Total Fat||36.9 g|
|Saturated Fat||2.8 g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat||2.1 g|
|Monounsaturated Fat||14.8 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||251.4 g|
|Dietary Fiber||44.6 g|
Chef Uttam Bhattacharjee