Crunchy Papad Paneer Rolls
Are you looking for a unique starter or may be a new recipe for evening snack? Here is a mouth-watering starter only for you; just try this tasty dish which can be prepared in no time. It is a good choice for your evening tea-time snack too. Hot coffee or tea with these delicious rolls is the perfect way to relax.
|Paneer Slices||2 (should be thin slices like cheese slices)|
|Grated Paneer||3 tbsp|
|Green chili||1 no|
|Lemon juice||1/2 tbsp|
|Chopped Mint||1/2 tbsp|
|Chopped Coriander||1 tbsp|
|Chili powder||¼ tsp|
|Garam masala powder||¼ tsp|
|Chopped dry fruits (Kismis and cashews)||1 tsp|
|Besan (Bengal gram powder)||4-5 tsp|
|Refined oil||For frying|
- Boil and mash potatoes. Add nicely chopped green chili, mint, grated paneer, dry fruits, chilli powder, lemon juice, coriander, garam masala powder and salt one by one and mix thoroughly.
- Divide this mixture into small portions and shape each portion into a long roll of about the same length as the diameter of the paneer slice.
- Take a potato roll and place it on a paneer slice and roll both of them up.
- Coat it with a paste made of equal volumes of gram flour and water.
- Take a pan, pour oil, heat it and roast all the papads.
- Crush the roasted papads .
- Coat each paneer roll with this crushed papads.
- Deep fry in hot oil until they become golden brown.
- Cut into small pieces and serve hot with mint chutney & tomato sauce.
Amount Per Serving
Serving – 1
|Total Fat||89.4 g|
|Saturated Fat||39.3 g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat||0.5 g|
|Monounsaturated Fat||2.8 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||168.2 g|
|Dietary Fiber||7.7 g|