Gratinated Cheesy beef steak with spinach mash & balsamic reduction
Tangy and Juicy beef steak with a luscious taste
Have you planned for a Sunday brunch? Wish to impress your guests. Try this fantastic dish and have your guest requesting for more. This is a succulent and spicy preparation and will satisfy your appetite for sure.
|Beef tenderloin||200 gm (about 1 inch in thickness)|
|Garlic (minced)||3 cloves|
|Spinach chop||40 gm|
|Potato Mash||120 gm|
|Balsamic reduction||25 ml|
|Parmesan cheese||15 gm|
|Boiled vegetable||60 gm|
|Blue cheese||10 gm|
|Black olives||6 gm|
|Worcestershire sauce||5 ml|
|Refined oil||3 tbsp|
|Fresh basil leaves||1 sprig|
- Take a large and shallow vessel, mix thyme, oil, garlic, salt and pepper thoroughly.
- Apply the mixture to the steak evenly. Wrap it with plastic and marinate in refrigerator for at least for 3 hours. (Keep turning it occasionally and add another layer of marinade if necessary)
- Place the steak on well-greased grill and cook both sides of steak for 2 to 3 minutes until medium (The sides should be a rich brown colour and the top and bottom charred darkly (but no black).
- Remove the steak from grill and add creamy cheese and olives to the top.
- Pre-heat oven to 1600 c temperature and bake the steak for 2 to 3 minutes.
- After cheese is gratinated, place the steak on carved plate with Spinach mash, sautéed vegetables and Balsamic Reduction.
Amount Per Serving
Serving Size : 01 portion
|Calories from Fat||