Introduce your family to the royalty of Rajasthan
Experience the novelty of a Rajasthani delicacy combined with an authentic blend of exquisite flavors. With a mixture of fragrant herbs and spices, this dish will tantalise your taste buds like never before. Just like the rich culture and heritage of the state, the food is considered as a richform of art. With this recipe, you will realize how easy it is to make such an appetizing dish.
|Mutton Cut 1″||600 gm|
|Dried red chillies||05-06 no.|
|Coriander seeds||30 gm|
|Cumin seeds||15 gm|
|Green cardamom||05-06 pods|
|Black cardamom||02-03 pods|
|Ginger Garlic paste||20 gm|
|Red Chilli paste||60 gm|
|Bay Leaves||2 no.|
- Grind red chillies, coriander seeds and cumin seeds to a powder.
- Heat ghee in a pressure cooker. Add cinnamon, green cardamoms and black cardamoms and sauté till fragrant.
- Add salt, ginger-garlic paste and red chilli paste to the mutton pieces and mix well.
- Add bay leaves and onions to the pressure cooker and sauté for 2-3 minutes or till fragrant. Add yogurt to mutton and mix. Add garlic cloves and 2 tbsp of the powdered spices to the pressure cooker and sauté for 2 minutes.
- Add marinated mutton pieces and sauté on high heat for 2-3 minutes. Add 1½ cups water and mix well. Cover the cooker with the lid and cook under pressure till 5-6 whistles.
- Open the lid when the pressure reduces completely, transfer into a serving bowl and serve hot.
Amount Per Serving
Serving – 1
|Total Fat||113.4 g|
|Saturated Fat||55.9 g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat||4.3 g|
|Monounsaturated Fat||30.5 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||182.8 g|
|Dietary Fiber||32.4 g|