Relish the taste of this mouth-watering dish of mosu (a combination of Korean and Russian cuisine) lamb
|Red bell pepper
|Green bell pepper
|Red chilly paste
|Rice wine vinegar
- Debone leg of lamb & retain in one piece. Wash it properly.
- Marinade the lamb with soya sauce, teriyaki sauce, red chilly paste, crushed garlic, crushed ginger, sliced onion, salt, crushed pepper, a bit of rice wine vinegar and sesame oil.
- Put the chunk of meat in a tray with the marinade and cook in oven for 30 mins by setting the temperature at 200 degree centigrade.
- After the chunk is fully cooked, make roundle sliced of the meat.
- Seasone the wok by adding sesame oil, julienne of ginger, crushed garlic and cook till golden brown in colour. Add bell pepper, red chilly paste and cook for 2 mins and then add teriyaki sauce and a touch of soya sauce. Add lamb stock to make the sauce thin and balance the taste with salt & pepper. Finish the dish with dry sherry & rice wine vinegar with a touch of sugar.
- Garnish with leek.
|Fat & Cholesterol
|Total calorie intake