A wholesome dish, full of health and taste
Searching for that elusive dish which is mouth-watering, healthy and balanced? We have the perfect answer. Given here is a wonderful preparation which has all the essential elements possible and absolutely filling too. Try this dish and it will be a pleasant surprise to your nice and dear ones
|Wheat Flour||100 gm|
|Ginger chopped||2 gm|
|Garlic chopped||2 gm|
|Capsicum green||15 gm|
|Green chili||To taste|
|Coriander green||3 gm|
|Garam masala powder||1 pinch|
|Chat masala||3 pinch|
|Lemon juice||4 drops|
|Tomato ketchup||2 tsp|
- Knead wheat flour into dough in a bowl. Add a pinch of salt while kneading.
- Julienne (Slice into thin strips like match sticks) capsicum, onion and paneer. Keep them aside. Chop coriander, green chilli, ginger and garlic.
- Place a pan on stove and heat 1 tbsp of oil. Add ginger, garlic, green chilli, onion and capsicum. Saute them well. Finally add paneer to the mixture. Let them cook for 3 minutes.
- Add tomato ketchup, chat masala, garam masala, lemon juice and coriander. Remove from fire and mix everything well in a bowl.
- On a non-stick tawa, prepare very thin chapatis.
- Top the chapatti with the masala mix, fold into half (like a half moon shape).
- Serve hot with tomato ketchup or mint chutney.
Amount Per Serving
Serving – 1
|Total Fat||19.6 g|
|Saturated Fat||4.1 g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat||7.0 g|
|Monounsaturated Fat||3.6 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||67.0 g|
|Dietary Fiber||8.7 g|