A mouth watering delicacy, one of the most relished dishes of Indian families. Learn the recipe and get the feel of this homely style Paneer mellowed with chopped spinach & spices, right here.
|1 tb spn
|Kasoori methi crushed
|Chopped green chillies
- Blanch the spinach, crush 75% of total quantity & chop the rest 25 % properly.
- Heat sun flower oil in handi and add whole green cardamom, jeera, bay leaf. Then add chopped onion and cook the onion till it turns light golden in colour, then add chopped green chillies to it. After this add ginger garlic paste & cook for some time.
- Add chopped spinach in it and cook till the moisture evaporates. Then add all the spices cooked earlier.
- Add salt to balance the taste, then add a bit of curd to bring mild sourness in the gravy. Add paneer pieces to the preparation and then finish with a pinch of crushed kasoori methi.
- Serve the dish with a garnish of cream & dollop of butter.
Tip: Chopped & crushed spinach gives more fresh spinach flavour and contains more nutrients