Do you like Mexican cuisine? Would you like to try a nutritious Mexican dish? Here is a healthy preparation of tortillas filled with exotic herbed chicken. Each bite filled with goodness of broccoli, mushrooms and chilli, this is a dish liked by everyone and a delight to foodies.
|Chicken breast (boneless)||200 gm|
|Tomato puree||¾ cup ( 200 gm)|
|Red Pimento||1 pc|
|Yellow Pimento||1 pc|
|Coriander leaves||25 gm|
|Cucumber (small size)||1 pc|
|Pepper corn||10 gm|
|Kidney beans||50 gm|
|Red chili paste||1 tsp|
|Fresh Mushrooms||150 gm|
|Cooking oil||20 gm|
- Dice chicken into small pieces. Chop onion, garlic, capsicum, pimento, mushrooms and zucchini into slices. Bake kidney beans separately in a pressure pan.
- Heat little oil in a thick bottomed pan.
- Put oregano, chopped onion and garlic. Saute them for few minutes and add chicken pieces. Saute for 10 minutes.
- When chicken is half-done, add chopped capsicum, pimento, mushroom, broccoli, zucchini, baked beans, pepper corn and chili paste.
- Add tomato puree and salt. Stir the mixture well. Keep it aside.
- Take flour in a broad vessel. Add salt and warm water to it. Knead into firm dough.
- Make tortillas and cook them on a pan.
- Put some chicken mixture on top of tortilla, roll it and serve hot.
Amount Per Serving
Serving – 1