Quick and Easy Vegetable Bread Puff
A crunchy, tasty evening snack
Planning a birthday bash for your little one or just want to have a leisurely snack-time with family, this tasty dish comes to your aid. Very simple and loaded with nutrients, this snack can be prepared with a few easy steps.
|Green Peas||20 gm|
|Green chilli||5 gm|
|Green Coriander||5 gm|
|Turmeric powder||1 pinch|
|Red chilli powder||2 pinch|
|Garam masala powder||1 pinch|
|White bread slices||4 no|
- Chop cauliflower, beans, ginger, green chili and coriander. Boil peas and potatoes.
- Grate carrots into fine slices and grate boiled potatoes.
- Take a non-stick pan. Heat half of the butter and sauté all the vegetables. Add salt, turmeric powder, garam masala powder and red chili powder. Mix thoroughly. Keep it aside for some time to cool.
- Take little water in a bowl and soak bread slices into it. Squeeze excess water from the slices by pressing them between your palms.
- Fill in the prepared masala in the center of each slide and fold them as per your choice.
- Heat the non-stick pan, put remaining butter and shallow fry the folded ‘Puffs’ till they become golden brown. Your crunchy vegetable puff is ready.
- Serve hot with tomato ketchup.
Amount Per Serving
Serving – 1
|Total Fat||1.4 g|
|Saturated Fat||0.6 g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat||0.2 g|
|Monounsaturated Fat||0.2 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||36.4 g|
|Dietary Fiber||5.8 g|