Romantic plums, baby onions and baby corns with avocado dressing
Salads are fantastic preparations which help in providing fresh nutrients and raw fibre. Indulging in a good salad will satisfy your taste buds and also keeps your weight within limits. Here is a romantic fusion of exotic plums, garden fresh vegetables with the goodness of corn thrown in.
|Baby onion||6 pieces|
|Baby corn||6 pieces|
|White wine||30 ml|
|Olive oil||6 gm|
- Cut the plums into even diamond shapes.
- Cut the carrot into fine diamond pieces. Boil it and keep it aside.
- Finely cut baby corn, lettuce, capsicum into even rectangular pieces. Peel the onion.
- Take a frying pan and place it on the stove. Melt butter in on medium flame.
- Add little water and add sugar. Let the sugar caramelize and then add the diamond cutting plums, sauté for 2 minutes. Remove from heat and keep it aside.
- Prepare the dressing with pulp of avocado, wine, lime juice, salt, pepper and olive oil.
- Take a wide container to mix all the ingredients and the dressing. Your plum, baby corn and baby onion salad is ready.
- Serve it on a bed of lettuce.
Amount Per Serving
Serving – 1
|Total Fat||43.9 g|
|Saturated Fat||6.5 g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat||5.2 g|
|Monounsaturated Fat||23.8 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||107.8 g|
|Dietary Fiber||25.3 g|