With New Year eve just around the corner, many of you will be organizing parties and luncheons. A delicious dessert is the perfect way to complete a hearty meal this New Year’s. Here is Stuffed Sandesh, a tasty and delicious dessert to sweeten your tongue.
|Milk||500 gm/ ½ litre|
|Nuts Chopped||25 gm|
- Crush jaggery into small lumps.
- In a deep pan, take little water and add crushed jaggery to it.
- Place the pan on stove and let the jaggery completely dissolve. Keep stirring till the liquid reduces to ¼th of original volume. Now jaggery syrup is ready. Keep it aside.
- Take milk in a deep bottomed utensil and allow it to boil on medium flame.
- Keep stirring for every 3-4 minutes. Milk starts to thicken after some time. Let it thicken to a paste-like consistency. (To around 1/5th of original volume). Mawa is now ready.
- Add jaggery syrup to mawa and mix thoroughly. Cook well till the mixture becomes soft and smooth. Let it cool.
- Make different shapes of this mixture and stuff with nuts.
- Refrigerate and serve them cold.
Amount Per Serving
Serving – 1
|Total Fat||13.7 g|
|Saturated Fat||2.3 g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat||2.7 g|
|Monounsaturated Fat||8.1 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||124.0 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2.3 g|