Sizzlers are the favorites of everyone and can be served as starters or just a casual snack. Here is a recipe where the charm of sizzlers and nutrition rich peas come together. Try this tasty, healthy dish to treat your loved ones.
|Split peas (soaked)||50 gm|
|Boiled potato||100 gm|
|Tomoto concasse||125 gm|
- Blanch the spinach & chop it finely.
- Take a frying pan, put on the cooking range, pour oil and heat it.
- Chop onions and garlic. Boil potato and grate it into small bits.
- Add half of the chopped garlic into the hot oil and Sauté it.
- Add chopped onion to it and Stir.
- When the onion changes colour, add chopped spinach. Stir it continuously.
- After five minutes, add salt, pepper and grated boiled potato, stir it.
- Add crushed soaked split peas. Now keep this aside for cooling.
- Make a Pattie out of this and grill on a hot plate.
- Put a frying pan on the range, pour oil.
- Add remaining chopped garlic, fry for a while then add oregano.
- Add tomato concasse along with salt and pepper, stir well.
- Now keep the spinach & split peas Pattie on the hot sizzler plate.
- Pour the concasse on the Pattie, serve with boiled vegetables, herbed potato, and bread basket.
Amount Per Serving
Serving – 1
|Total Fat||1.9 g|
|Saturated Fat||0.3 g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat||0.8 g|
|Monounsaturated Fat||0.1 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||71.4 g|
|Dietary Fiber||16.4 g|
Chef Uttam Bhattacharjee