Special Offer for all Bank of Baroda Debit Card Holders with Sterling Holiday Resorts!!
As a Bank of Baroda customer, you now have the opportunity to indulge in the finest holidays at over 40+ exquisite resorts across India.
Avail a flat Rs. 1000 off on room rates, on top of the existing website offer, ensuring you enjoy the best prices available. Whether you're planning a relaxing getaway, a family vacation, or a romantic retreat, Sterling Holidays guarantees an unforgettable stay at our top-notch resorts. Choose from a variety of resorts including hill stations, beaches, riverfront, jungle, adventure, heritage, and drive-to destinations.
Terms and conditions apply. Offer valid for Bank of Baroda customers only. Please read the detailed T&C given below
Offer Validity 20-08-2023 to 31-12-2023
The Sterling BOB Voucher (SBV) can only be redeemed per the SBV Terms & Conditions mentioned here and can only be redeemed for bookings on the Sterling Website.
How to redeem?
· On the Sterling Website, click on “Book Now.”
· Choose the resort and dates of travel and Check Availability.
· You can opt for any available offers as mentioned on the website. (SBV is applicable on and above the existing offer that is available for you)
· After selecting your room and meal plan, enter your guest details.
· When you go to the payment page, you will note that the offer you have availed has been included in the payment summary.
· You will find a field named “Voucher code.”
· Enter the Voucher code “BOB1000” here
· The Rs.1,000 from your SBV will get deducted from the booking.
· Make the balance payment using the Bank of Baroda (BOB) card and avail of the booking at this special discounted rate. The special discount will be applicable only on your BOB card and not applicable through any other instrument. Your booking will be validated by the system basis verification of the BOB card details provided by you.
Have a great holiday!
Sterling BOB Voucher: Terms and Conditions
- Sterling Holidays shall honour and consider requests to make bookings with the Sterling BOB Voucher (SBV) only from registered users per the terms of SBV mentioned below.
- SBV may be used only at participating Sterling Resorts in India against room tariff while booking a holiday. The SBV can be redeemed against bookings within the validity period of the SBV offer and for a booking on room tariff for a minimum length of stay of two nights.
- The SBV offer code is valid for the campaign / offer period only.
- The offer starts on the 20th of Aug’23 & is valid thru the 31st of Dec’23.
- No refund, replacement or cash back would be considered against the SBV.
- Sterling Holidays reserves the entitlement to amend these terms and conditions occasionally. Any change in these terms and conditions can be viewed on our website.
- The voucher is valid for discounts towards stay and applicable taxes at any participating Resorts when booked on www.sterlingholidays.com website.
- The voucher is not valid for spending towards settling banquet charges, paid outs like car transfers, value-added services on the website, spending at retail or any third-party service establishment at participating Resorts, or any expenses of personal nature for which a pay-out is raised, such as buying medicines, sightseeing charges etc.
- The SBV cannot be used as a deposit.
The voucher cannot be used to settle stays booked on/thru
a. Corporate rates
b. Group rates
c. Online Travel Agents (OTA’s)
d. Any discounted or contracted room rates
e. Travel Agents/Intermediaries
f. Any commission agents
- The SBV shall not be applicable for redemption in conjunction with any other offer/promotion or benefit(s) apart from what is available as an open offer on the brand website.
- The SBV shall not be valid for cash or currency exchange withdrawal.
- This voucher is for one-time use only, and the entire value will be deducted from the room tariff of the booking where it is availed. No balance will be left/carried over after the voucher is used once.
- The purchase value shall exceed the SBV value, and the differential amount of such purchase shall have to be paid at the point of sale through the BOB credit or debit card when making a reservation.
- The SBV is subject to applicable laws. The card voucher holder shall comply with all applicable laws promulgated by any statutory/judicial/competent authority from time to time in this regard.
- For queries, email at [email protected] or call us at 9514800900.