- The representative will be at the airport and coordinate your drop-off. Once you arrive at the airport, you will be met by the representative at a pre-decided drop-off zone.
- The representative and/or a porter will assist you with your baggage from the drop-off point to the check-in counters.
- The representative will also help you with your hand baggage during security and/or while in the immigration queue. This is applicable only for “Meet and assist Service” (MAAS) and not for Porter service.
- If you want to unwind at the Lounge, the representative will escort you to the Lounge. (Please note that Lounge service is not included in all packages. You can choose a service that consists of a Lounge service, or you can purchase a Lounge service separately)
- You will be met at the Lounge at the scheduled time and escorted to the departure gate for boarding.
- The representative will track your flight, and once you land at your destination, you will be met at the airport, at the arrival gate or baggage belt area (whichever is applicable). The representative will hold a placard with your name (per the details provided at the time of booking). The representative and/or a porter will assist you with your hand baggage and accompany you to the baggage claim area to pick up your check-in baggage.
- The representative will accompany you to the Kerb-side or parking area and assist you loading your baggage into your vehicle.
- The representative will be at the airport to monitor your inbound and outbound flights to prepare for your arrival.
- You will be met at the gate of your inbound flight and assisted with your hand baggage.
- The representative will assist you through the transit formalities.
- Depending on the package selected, the representative will escort you to the private Lounge in the transit area.
- At the agreed-upon time, you will be met at the Lounge and escorted to the departure gate to prepare for your outbound departure.
For more information on the service, please send an email to [email protected]
Terms and Conditions
Click here for detailed terms and conditions